The smallest of our hand dripped beeswax pillar candle range. Inspired by medieval chandler techniques. The 'Molten I' has a 54mm diameter and is available in 100mm height with an approx burn time of 40-50 hours. The 150mm inch height has a 60-70 hour burn time to enjoy.
Each candle is hand-poured, hand-dripped and then finished by hand. For our Molten black we use 100% pure beeswax, an eco friendly dye that is safe to burn and a robust cotton square wick.
Our beeswax candles emit a light honey scent and a beautiful golden glow whilst burning.
As beeswax is a natural product and each one is handmade to order the colour may vary slightly. All sizes are an approximate.
Small = 100mm X 54mm
Medium = 150mm X 54mm
All sizes are an approximate.
Materials: Pure beeswax, Eco friendly black dye, Cotton wick
Production time: Most our candles are made to order but are ready to ship within 5 workings days, however during busy periods this may take a little longer. We will always advise if orders are taking longer than usual.
- Always melt your beeswax candles for at least 2-3 hours each time to be sure it reaches a full melt pool.
- DO NOT blow out your beeswax candle as it will carbonise the wick. Always dip the wick into the melt pool to extinguish the flame.
- Trim the wick to 5mm in-between burns.
- Burn away from children and pets.
- Place your candle on a heat resistant surface and away from drafts.
NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.