Our rustic pillars are straight out of the mould and perfect for those that like a simple pillar candle. They have the same golden glow as our Molten dripped candles and are available in a 4 inch height with an approximate burn time of 20-30 hours. The 6 inch height has a 30-40 hour burn time. The diameter is 1.8 inches wide.
Each one is poured into a metal mould and then finished by hand. We use pure beeswax, eco friendly black dye which is safe to burn and a robust cotton square wick. our beeswax candles emit a light honey scent whilst burning.
As beeswax is a natural product and each one is handmade to order the colour may vary slightly. All size are an approximate.
Small = 95mm X 46mm
Medium = 145mm X 46mm
All sizes are an approximate.
Materials: Beeswax, Eco friendly black dye, Cotton wick
Production time: Most our candles are made to order but are ready to ship within 5 workings days, however during busy periods this may take a little longer. We will always advise if orders are taking longer than usual.
- Always melt your beeswax candles for at least 2-3 hours each time to be sure it reaches a full melt pool and burns evenly.
- DO NOT blow our your beeswax candle as it will carbonise the wick. Always dip the wick into the melt pool to extinguish the flame.
- Trim the wick to 5mm in-between burns.
- Burn away from children and pets.
- Place your candle on a heat resistant surface and away from drafts.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.