A perfect combination of beautiful beeswax candles. Our MOLTEN II hand-dripped black beeswax pillars in 3 different sizes are the perfect set of candles for your sacred space. Use as a centre piece on the table, hearth or alter. Guaranteed to inspire calm and relaxation with the most beautiful warm glow and natural light honey scent.
Each candle is hand-poured using metal moulds, hand-dripped and then finished by hand. For our black series we use pure beeswax, eco friendly black dye that is safe to burn and a robust cotton square wick.
The Trinity Set includes:
3x MOLTEN II - Black in Small (100x80mm), Medium (150x80mm) & Large (200x80).
- Small = 100 x 80mm = 80-100hours
- Medium = 150 x 80mm = 140-160hours
- Large = 200 x 80mm = 200-220hours
All sizes and burn times are an approximate.
Production time: Most our candles are made to order but are ready to ship within 2-3 workings days, however during busy periods this may take a little longer. We will always advise if orders are taking longer than usual.
- Always melt your beeswax candles for at least 2-3 hours each time to be sure it reaches a full melt pool.
- DO NOT blow out your beeswax candle pillar as it will carbonise the wick. Always dip the wick into the melt pool to extinguish the flame.
- Trim the wick to 5mm in-between burns.
- Burn away from children and pets.
- Place your candle on a heat resistant surface away from drafts.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.