Inspired by chandler techniques of the past we bring you our Molten II. This is a beast of a candle. The width is 80mm and is available in 3 heights. The Small has a burn time of 80-100 hours and our Medium has a 140-160 hour burn time. Finally the Large has an impressive 200+ hours burn time. Huge chunks of natural beauty and a dream to burn. Buy as a set of 3 (Trinity Set) to receive at a discount of 14%.
As with all of our beeswax candles you can expect the same warm glow and naturally sweet subtle fragrant beeswax scent.
Each candles is hand-poured, hand-dripped and then finished by hand. For our Molten black we use pure beeswax, an eco friendly dye that is safe to burn and a robust cotton square wick.
Our beeswax candles emit a light honey scent and a beautiful golden glow whilst burning.
As beeswax is a natural product and each one is handmade to order the colour may vary slightly. All sizes are an approximate.
Small = 100mm X 80mm,
Medium = 150mm C 80mm,
Large = 200mm X 80mm.
Materials: Black beeswax, Eco friendly black dye, Cotton wick
Production time: Most our candles are made to order but are ready to ship within 5 workings days, however during busy periods this may take a little longer. We will always advise if orders are taking longer than usual.
- Always melt your beeswax candles for at least 2-3 hours each time to be sure it reaches a full melt pool.
- DO NOT blow our your beeswax pillar candle as it will carbonise the wick. Always dip the wick into the melt pool to extinguish the flame.
- Trim the wick to 5mm in-between burns.
- Burn away from children and pets.
- Place your candle on a heat resistant surface and away from drafts.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.